fully automatic operational mobile CPI oil water separator for oil spill remediation
OIL WATER SEPARATION DIRECTLY ON SITE - ONLY OIL HAS TO BE TAKEN AWAY
The mobile CPI oil separator is a compact, low-maintenance system for cleaning oil spills on land or on water.
The system can be mounted on trucks, trailers, boats or ships.
- World-First - MOS was developed by the Austrian family company FREYLIT and represents the world's first for protection of our waters.
- Cost-saving - MOS does not need any oil binding agents and cleans up every oil spill many times faster and cheaper than conventional methods.
- Durable - MOS is working for you for at least 20 years.
- Efficient - MOS works consistently, regardless of the oil concentration.
- Timesaving - MOS prevents oil streaks from spreading over large areas.
- Economically - MOS continuously sucks up oil streaks on the water surface.
- Mobile - MOS is light and mobile, so it can be transported quickly and easily to any location.
- Ecologically - MOS ensures that bodies of water remain clean and that the habitat of aquatic life is preserved.
- Harbours / Ports
- Ground water
- Fuel Depots
- Power Plants
- Oil Riggs
- Highways & Streets
The FREYLIT Flap Skimmer will be placed on the contaminated water surface. A low turbulence double diaphragm flap valve pump driven by compressed air, connected to the Skimmer, creates a surface current and sucks the oily waste water through the Skimmer into the mobile oil separator system.
The oily water will be cleaned with the FREYLIT Know – How. The separated oil can be discharged from the separator chamber.
The treated water with residual oil content below 5 ppm can be dispersed for irrigation purposes or discharged to a body of water or into the harbour or ocean.
Any oil from chemically produced stable emulsions or soluble oils cannot be separated!
- FREYLIT Flap-Skimmer: he skims the oil layer from the water surface
- Low turbulence air operated double diaphragm flap valve pump: this pump only generates slightest turbulence in pumping oil water mixtures
- Vacuum pump: to suck oil from solid surfaces
- Control cabinet for fully automatic operation of the entire system
- All required hoses
- FREYLIT MOBILE OIL SEPARATOR (MOS)
- Power generator (optional)
- Air compressor (optional)
All FREYLIT oil separators are based on the same technology using special oleophilic, non-corroding, corrugated coalescing plates
The FREYLIT Flap-skimmer is the most efficient technology for skimming oil from water surfaces.
- Most efficient oil-water separation worldwide
- 4x more efficient than conventional oil separators
- 4x smaller than conventional oil separators
- Separation of oil droplets down to 15 microns
- Oil outlet concentration below 5 mg/l
- Significant cost savings
- Virtually no maintenance
- minimum Lifetime 20 years