Floating CPI Oil-Water-Separator for prevention and clean up Oil-Spills
OIL WATER SEPARATION DIRECTLY ON SITE - ONLY OIL HAS TO BE TAKEN AWAY
The floating oil separator is a compact, low-maintenance system for preventing oil from spreading on water surfaces in the event of oil accidents.
- World-First - The OCEAN GUARD was developed by the Austrian company FREYLIT and represents the world's first for protection of our waters.
- Cost-saving - The OCEAN GUARD does not need any oil binding agents and cleans up every oil spill many times faster and cheaper than conventional methods.
- Durable - THE OCEAN GUARD is working for you for at least 20 years.
- Efficient - THE OCEAN GUARD works consistently, regardless of the oil concentration.
- Timesaving - THE OCEAN GUARD prevents oil streaks from spreading over large areas.
- Economically - THE OCEAN GUARD continuously sucks up oil streaks on the water surface.
- Mobile - THE OCEAN GUARD can be transported quickly > e.g. with speed boat or helicopter < to any location.
- Ecologically - THE OCEAN GUARD ensures that bodies of water remain clean and that the habitat of aquatic life is preserved.
- Ports / Harbours
- Oil Rigs
- offshore Oil-Spill Removal
- Oil tankers
- Cargo ships
The system including all components is equipped with side floats so that it is stable in the water. The air operated double diaphragm flap valve pump in the system creates a surface current that sucks the polluted water into the system.
An inlet screen prevents that floating garbage will be sucked into the system. The oily water will be cleaned with the FREYLIT Know – How. The separated oil can be discharged from the separator chamber and the clean water will exit from the clean water chamber back into the surrounding body of water, with an oil outlet concentration below
5 mg/litre (ppm).
- INLET SCREEN: Prevents large floating objects from entering the OCEAN GUARD
- FREYLIT Flap-Skimmer: Skims the oil layer from the water surface
- FREYLIT VERTICAL PLATE PACK SECTION: Separates large oil droplets and floating solids
- FREYLIT HORIZONTAL PLATE PACK SECTION: Separates residual oil from water
- CLEAN WATER CHAMBER with INTEGRATED PUMPS: to pumps the clean water back into the surrounding body of water with an oil outlet concentration below 5 mg/litre (ppm)
- CONTROL PANEL: to operate the system
- OIL DISCHARGE PUMP: to pump the separated oil automatically into an oil tank
All FREYLIT oil separators are based on the same technology using special oleophilic, non-corroding, corrugated coalescing plates
The FREYLIT Flap-skimmer is the most efficient technology for skimming oil from water surfaces.
- Most efficient oil-water separation worldwide
- 4x more efficient than conventional oil separators
- 4x smaller than conventional oil separators
- Separation of oil droplets down to 15 microns
- Oil outlet concentration below 5 mg/l
- Significant cost savings
- Virtually no maintenance
- minimum Lifetime 20 years